Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Welcome to my blog! :)

Hello and welcome to my blog. This is my first time blogging, but am no novice to the internet. I have had a computer around me all mylife. My brothers were given a computer around the time of my birth and soon they were on BBB boards.

Now this blog isn't going to be about computers, it's acutally going to be about knitting and crocheting. I've been knitting since I was about 10, and crocheting since I was 18. (I'm almost 23 now). Personally I prefer to crochet, but every once and awhile someone will request a knitted project. I have made a few patterns of my own, but mostly I use patterns designed by other people. (Thank-you to all you wonderful designers out there).

That's about it for now, I will keep making entries though.

Crocheted Monkey

(Check out my brothers website http://www.hundreddollarguitar.com )

No comments: