Thursday, April 14, 2005

Today is better :-)

Today is definalty better. No one stole anything major from the store today. And the employee who had the portable DVD player stole from behind her till has identified the thief on the security tape.

I worked on the strap for the crochet tote today at work. I decided to make it color blocks to tie all the colors in together. I'm getting closer to being able to post my first pattern here.

On the knitting front a co-worker is going to buy me some yarn tomorrow so I can make her this sweater. http://knitty.com/ISSUEwinter04/PATTmariah.html . I can't wait to see what yarn see choses. Granted it's not going to be an expensive one, but I don't care, as long as I get to keep what's leftover.

Thank-you for letting me rant yesterday.

Crocheted Monkey

No comments: