Sunday, April 10, 2005

Another Week Begins

It's early Sunday morning, they're on they're way (oh sorry not a Pillsbury comerical). (hehehe)

I found a project that I'm going to use the previously mentioned burgandy yarn for. I'm going to make that Diamonds and Lace poncho at http://bythehook.blogdrive.com/archive/140.html. I'm not sure if I'm going to keep this on or give it away, either way I think it's going to turn out beautiful.

The other project that I started yesterday was a shawl. I used the leftover yarn from the hat that I made for a co-worker, and I'm going to have to buy more. The shawls title is "Sweet February Shawl" and the link for it is, http://www.marloscrochetcorner.com/sweet%20february%20shawl.html.

However I'm out of yarn for both of those projects so today, I'm not sure what I'm going to work on. I guess there's always the crocheted monkey (I wonder where I got my name) that I'm make for my step-daughter. Or I could work on the scrap afghan for my cat.

That's about all for today. I have to go, the sound of me typing annoys my boyfriend.

Crocheted Monkey

No comments: