Tuesday, April 19, 2005

I must love frogging

I've started and ripped out the sweater for my co-worker many times now. It's not like it's a hard pattern, but it's the first time I've ever cable knitted. I'll get there adventually.

On the crochet front I've been working on the hat pattern the Raquel from Crochetville sent me. It's a nice pattern, but I like hat patterns that you don't have to turn. I'll finish making the hat, but I don't think I'll be making it again.

Back to the knitted sweater. Today my boyfriend/common-law-husband gave my co-worker s*** over the fact that she bought me yarn. It's not like I didn't have enough WIP's, but I like making stuff for other people. Plus I love to learn new techniques.

Oh well. I have the yarn now, and should really go and work on the sweater.

Crocheted Monkey

Here's todays link http://www.yarncat.com/crochet.html

No comments: