Friday, April 29, 2005

To crochet or not to crochet

Bad Carol, again. I said on my last post that I wouldn't start anymore projects until I finish at least one, but now I've started two more. Now to add to my list of WIP's, I've added a crochet hook case and a shawl for my Grandmother. I think I'm seriously addicated to starting new projects. Maybe if I stay away from the computer for a couple of days, I'll get something done.

Even now as I'm writing this entry I'm looking up new patterns. I must stop it. I must finish a couple of projects. I must clean up my apartment.

Oh well, that's it for today. I'm going to go away from the computer now.

Crocheted Monkey

http://www.hookmeupcrochet.com/Create/Patterns/default.htm (That's where I was looking while I was writing this post).

No comments: