Wednesday, May 25, 2005

WIP's and WIM's

WIP's
1. The infamous crocheted monkey for my step-daughter. Does anyone know of an online pattern (for free) that I could use for this one
2. The knitted poncho for a christmas present. Still have to go and buy more yarn, but I want to use the yummy yarns that my Grandmother gave me first.
3. A poncho for myself, I used the pattern that my Crochetville secret pal sent me.
4. The cabled knitted sweater for my friend at work. I decided to modify this pattern, but I have until the start of fall to finish this one.
5. The crochet tote bag for myself. I want to finish this one, but other projects end up calling my name louder.
WIM's
More coffee cozies
A bingo dabber bag for my MIL
A poncho for my Step-daughter

That's about all for today, atleast my mountian of UFO's is shrinking this week.

Crocheted Monkey

http://www.chainedlinks.com/

No comments: