Sunday, May 08, 2005

Happy Mother's Day!!!

To All of you gals out there that are mothers I'd like to wish you a "Happy Mother's Day!" I hope that your families took care of you today. I don't get to see my step-daughter until next weekend (and I don't expect any presents), but my sort-of-mother-in-law gave me a silver bangle today. I know she doesn't know I have a blog, but thanks.

Today my sort-of-mother-in-law and I went shopping at Wal-Mart today here in Red Deer, (while the guys were out golfing). When we went to the craft department I picked up another F hook and some crochet tread. I also saw some yarn on clearnce, but I'm going to be good and not pick up any until Thursday after work. (My bank account told me so.)

That's about it for today.

Crocheted Monkey

This is the pattern for the doily that I'm making with the thread that I bought http://www.coatsandclark.com/fun_and_free/crochet_thread/lc1274.htm

No comments: