Wednesday, May 04, 2005

I can't believe it's Wenesday already

Wow it's already Wenesday. I guess it's time for another WIP list

1. The infamous crocheted monkey for my step-daughter. Seriously, do you guys think I should frog this project (Input please.)
2. The knitted poncho for a christmas present. Still no more yarn for that project, so no progress either, once I finish one project I'll buy more yarn for this one first.
3. The Diamond and Lace poncho. I have to buy more yarn for that one.
4. The Sweet Feburary Shawl. You guessed it, I need more yarn.
5. The crochet tote bag that I am designing. Nothing new on this one either, other projects have a higher priority then this one. My goal is to finish it before I go on vacation this summer.
6. The cabled knitted sweater for my friend at work. One sleve almost done.
7. Still working on the poncho for my friend at work. I lost my needle today though so I won't be working on it until late next week.
8. The Butterfly Shawl at crochetville.org. I'm making this one with black worseted weight yarn for my Grandmother.

I do have one FO for this week though, I made a crochet hook case for myself.

I've been good though, I haven't bought anymore yarn for myself. The real test will be next payday when I have to go to a craft store to buy stuff for my secret pal. (Buying yarn for the crochetville summer swap doesn't count towards my stash since I'm not going to keep it.)

So that's about it for now. I must go and work on one or two projects.

Crocheted Monkey

http://www.crochetpartners.org/resources/yarns.html

No comments: