Wednesday, January 02, 2008

So far it's been an "exciting" year

So this morning as I was getting ready to leave work for the day, "exciting" event number one happened. Just now event number two took place.

At 7ish yesterday morning a couple of African America (ok I want to write Canadian instead) males were dropped of by a taxi cab that sped away. Less then 5 minutes later the cops showed up. We had just denided them a room and had called another cab for them. Just as their new cab showed up, so did the cops. Cab goes away, cops bust the guys for posession, but they aren't arrested.

Just now there was some sort of fire next door at the car wash. I wouldn't have known about it if one of the guests hadn't called me to tell me about it. I've been keeping a eye on our property to make sure that nothing goes wrong here.

I hope tomorrow night I don't have to deal with EMS, keeping my fingers crossed.

Crocheted Monkey

No comments: