Thursday, June 09, 2005

I got mail

I got mail today! Good mail at that! Okay I knew about it yesterday, but now I have it in my little hands. I got another package from my Crochetville secret pal. I feel so lucky. In it was a bunch of stuff from Burts Bee's (I've heard so much about this stuff and I've wanted to try it), 2 balls of Lion Brand Suede in Ebony, a pattern for an open style mesh poncho and a nice note from her. I feel like somedays she lives inside my head, she seems to know me so well.

Tomorrow one of my co-workers and I are going shopping after work. I have so many people to shop for yarn for, my secret pal, and my two yarn swap partners. I might have to sneak a skien or two in for me.

Oh yeah, I have my first pattern aviable on my pattern blog now. If you would like to check it out you can follow this link http://crochetedmonkeypatterns.blogspot.com/2005/06/fulled-cellphone-caddy.html

That's about it for today.

Crocheted Monkey

2 comments:

Deneen said...

The Burt's Bees Rules! You have a wonderful stash (from what I've read) and still yarn shopping, I'm green with envy!

Have fun!

Anonymous said...

What happened to you? You need to go check out the crochetville swap site.