Sunday, January 15, 2006

I'm back!

Sorry to all my readers for the extended period of adsence. A lot has happend in my life in the last 6 months. Most importantly, I'm single again!!!!! (Yipe!!!!! Add dancing around the room, I love the single life).

I've moved on from what had been a three year chapter in my life, and done some more soul searching. And litterally I moved as well, Good-bye Central Alberta, Hello Southern Alberta.

As far as crocheting is involved, I sold and made some poncho for a couple of my co-workers from Red Deer. Currently I'm working on one of my favourite winter projects, an afghan. I'm not sure if this one is going to be a gift or a gift to me, but I sure love the colors.

(For those who are wondering who that person is in the picture is, it's me, taken about 2 months ago).

I don't really have much to say beyond that today. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jewels said...

welcome back Monkey.

arto said...

Hey Carol, nice to see you blogging again!