Wednesday, June 08, 2005

My stash grew on the weekend

When I went down to my parents house for the weekend to think about the situation between me and Scott I found some yarn somehow ended up in my hands in Wal-Mart and and the thrift store. Okay the devil on my shoulder told me to buy more yarn that I didn't need when I only need one skien of Bernat Galaxy to finish a scarf. At Wal-Mart I ended up with a skien of Bernat Lulu in addition to the Galaxy. (I made coffee cozies for my Step-Mom and Step-sister with it and am going to make baby booties with the rest). At the thrift store I found a bag of black worsted weight (5 skiens) yarn for $2. I had to buy, the addicit in me wouldn't let me.

And tomorrow is payday and I'm going shopping for more 100% so I can make the Pikes Place Market Bag.

I don't want a cure for being addicated to yarn.

Crocheted Monkey

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Don't you just love how yarn seems to magically appear in your hands to your shopping bags to your car to your house?? Its amazing! I've yet to figure out why anyone would ever want a cure for yarn addiction....might have to ask those who are on the reduce your stash ring "Why????"

Danielle said...

There is NO cure for the yarn disease. :-)


www.bitchofstitch.blogspot.com