Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Hi Ho It's October



Wow, I managed to update two months in a row. So I'm curretnly unemployed and knitting way too much (or not enough depending on how you view it.)





To the left is one of the sleves for the sweater that I'm making for myself. It's the Mariah sweater on http://www.knitty.com/



It's an interesting sweater to make since I've never made a cabled sweater before. So far I've knitted 3/4 of the sweater then discovered that my guage was way off, so I frogged it and started all over again



On the right is a close up of the back of the sweater that I'm making for my mom for Christmas. My brother, Dave, bought the yarn and I'm making it, so it's from both of us. Granted I'm the one who went shopping for the yarn, but with his money.

Oh yeah, today Shaw came and hooked up internet, cable and phone, so if you want to get ahold of me, it's really easy now. Email me if you want my number and I know you.

No comments: