Sunday, March 05, 2006

As much as I hate whinning...

I have too. I hate not finding out stuff until the last minute. This morning I was ready to go and help my Dad and step-mom with the morning service at the hospital, I went to go and see if they were ready to go at 9:50, but they were asleep again. I was then informed that they felt too tired to go. Not that I particularly wanted to go and help at the service ( I don't have good associations with any hospital), but I was ready to go. I'm starting to feel like living at home I'm lossing all my freedom of knowledge.

I totally mean that I don't find most things out until the last moment. If it effects me, I like to know ahead of time so I can make plans. I'm starting to want my old life back that I had in Red Deer, my sh**y apartment, my ex, my old going no where job. At least I knew what was going on.

I guess you could say today that generally I'm pissed off. If it wasn't for that fact that I won't drink when I feel this way, I'd be going for a big one right now. This afternoon I have to tell my parents how I feel. I have to be open and honest with them, just right now (besides the fact they're sleeping), I don't want to.

Thanks for letting me get that off my chest.

Crocheted Monkey aka Carol

No comments: